Debbie!!! I'm glad you found us, now we can keep in touch better! How exciting! My dad says to tell you hi and he misses ya and you better stop by soon. You should keep your eyes open for a woman for my dad too. :) Its been so long since I've seen you or your kids. They are getting so dang big!! Keep in touch.. love ya.. p.s. your blog is coming along great!
I am a mom to 3 handsome, rowdy boys. I have a wonderful husband and we love being together as a family. I work as an RN in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit and love my job. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and respect the contents.
Lookin good Kutter Bug!
ReplyDeleteDebbie!!! I'm glad you found us, now we can keep in touch better! How exciting! My dad says to tell you hi and he misses ya and you better stop by soon. You should keep your eyes open for a woman for my dad too. :) Its been so long since I've seen you or your kids. They are getting so dang big!! Keep in touch.. love ya.. p.s. your blog is coming along great!
ReplyDelete