Saturday, May 16, 2009

We Did It!!





We did it, my mom, my sisters and I ran the Ogden Marathon/5K and all did better than we thought we would. Geri, Ginette, and Aurallia ran the half and did awesome. My mom and I ran the 5K and rocked. It was so much fun, I can't wait until next year. We all met in Ogden and went shopping on Friday night and than had salmon pasta at Geri's and wathced Twilight (I want a vampire as my next boyfriend). We got up early on Saturday and did our run than went and ate at Iggy's. My sister in law Stephanie brought Drake to the finish line so he could watch us, he loved it and says he wants to run next year. What a rush it is to complete a goal. I made 12 min. miles, which isn't great, but a whole lot better than I thought I would ever do, I haven't trained like I needed to and I've been sick with a cold, so I felt so good about it. What an accomplishment!! We missed you Dot, so get ready for next year, you too Jess...

2 comments:

  1. Run Debbie Run!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe next year they will let me be the pilot car. I don't know about running. Congratualtions on accomplishing it and next year I will be there, either piloting or running!!!!

    ReplyDelete