Looks like fun! You should check out the Tracy Aviary pass- It gets you in free to the dino park on weekdays, free to the zoo the first thursday of the month (my 2 favorites), and more. It's only around $40 for the fam for the whole year- worth every penny. tracyaviary.org. Check it out.
I am a mom to 3 handsome, rowdy boys. I have a wonderful husband and we love being together as a family. I work as an RN in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit and love my job. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and respect the contents.
Looks like fun! You should check out the Tracy Aviary pass- It gets you in free to the dino park on weekdays, free to the zoo the first thursday of the month (my 2 favorites), and more. It's only around $40 for the fam for the whole year- worth every penny. tracyaviary.org. Check it out.
ReplyDelete