Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh George!

Blake Shelton opening the show, he is so funny
George playing, sorry the pics aren't the best.



Kevin and I at the show
I got Kevin tickets to George Strait for his birthday in March and the concert was last night, it was such a good show. George is awesome. He sang most of my favorite songs and yes he sang "The Fireman". He is so sexy too, he turned around and gave us all a view plenty of times. It was a good time. Usana is an awesome venue for concerts. I highly recomend it.

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!!! Wish I coulda seen his hiney! lol NUFF SAID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Even though I am not a country fan I was going to go to Kenny Chesney. I had bought my tank top and cowgirl hat.... and now I cant go! I think I am still going to wear it to Poison though!

    ReplyDelete