Kevin took Drake on a pack trip into the Tetons. They had such a good time. Drake said he caught 20 fish and he even caught one in the snow. He said they seen a bear, some elk, a bunch of deer, and everyone that went caught fish! I think he was a little scared of the bears, but he said otherwise. Kevin goes on this trip every year with his dad and spends a week there while the boys and I play at home. I am so glad Drake got to go this time and spend some "guy" time with his dad. He rubs it in all the time that he is old enough to go and the other two aren't. Sure glad you had fun bud. Glad you made it home safe, even though he was a little sore from the 28 mile horse ride in.






No comments:
Post a Comment